The New XR Screen Cleaner has been developed to provide the highest quality cleaning product for your Intensifying Screens.
The XR Screen Cleaner is the #1 Cleaning Solution for removing dirt, dust, hair and fingerprints from your X-Ray Cassettes. XR Screen Cleaner will increase Intensifying Screen Efficiency and prolonging Overall Screen Life. It works as well on Cassettes and Illuminators .
Maintenance & Care of your X-Ray Cassettes
- Store in dust-free environment.
- Avoid exposure to extreme environmental conditions.
- Storage area should be free of X-ray radiation and chemical fumes.
- Do not keep any weight on cassette or screen.
- Periodical cleaning of screen & cassette ensures high image quality.
- Moisten a cellulose cloth (non-fluffy) with antistatic cleaning agent.
- Wipe the cleaner softly and evenly over the whole surface of the screen.
- Remove dust from corners of cassette.
- Leave the cassette open for approximately 10 minutes to enable the solvent to evaporate completely.
- Close the cassette after screen surface has dried completely.
- Never put excess cleaner on screen surface.
- Never put the cassette on end for drying. This may lead to distortion of screen.
Mounting Screen in Cassette
- Clean Cassette to remove dust particles.
- Ensure that the cassette is not warped or bent and that it closes perfectly.
- If the cassette is warped or bent, replace it.
- Peel off the protective liners of adhesive tape from the front screen.
- Place front screen in the center in the front tray of the cassette, tape side down, and gently press along the edges.
- Peel off the protective liners of the back screen and place it over the front screen, tape side up, making sure that the edges of both screens coincide exactly.
- Gently close and lock the cassette and let it sit for half an hour for perfect adhesion.
- Enter installation date on the enclosed cassette label and affix it to the back of the cassette.